Really bad customer service

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1 of 2
(638 Views)

The service I got today was exceptionally bad. The DVR we hahave kept resetting itself, both when the tv was on and off. The first rep said it was taken care of. I had to call back a second time for the same problem. The guy hesitantly said he ran a couple of tests and all was fine. He was going to mail me a new DVR. The third one we will try using ion less than a year. When I asked to have the case escalated he said we do not do that for stb problems. I went to chat to try to get a supervisor and the person left me hanging for long periods of time then finally asked if there anything else they could help with. I pushed the rep and they said they didn't do anything.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Really bad customer service

Message 2 of 2
(634 Views)

As a follow up, the rep I first talked to when we had problems with the first box said there wa potentially a wiring problem. And I couldn't get them to do anything with the digital phone service this time.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.