Redeem Amazon Echo
ccfite

I received the email to redeem my Amazon Echo from the renewal promotion. After following the link and signing into my account, there is no "Redeem Amazon Offer" link as the email suggests. I have now spent HOURS on hold and chatting with Verizon "support". The first person I spoke with, KENNY, gave me a number to "Blackhawk" and told me to talk to them because they generate the link and Verizon has "fulfilled its promise". I then initiated another chat and spoke with MOHAMMED who told me, "I have checked the process is still in the pre delivery status, you will be getting very soon". That is untrue. I have already received the email but cannot redeem. My whole family are long time customers of Verizon but I can assure you, we will not be renewing another contract. I refuse to sit on hold any longer! This is bogus. I am done with Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Redeem Amazon Echo
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi ccfite,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes