Switch Account

Redeem offer link missing for Amazon Prime and Echo

Redeem offer link missing for Amazon Prime and Echo

Contributor mnr
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(129 Views)

I have been trying for a few weeks to get the redemption code for my amazon echo. I got the e-mail mid-December saying it was time to get my echo and after clicking on the link it took me to my account home page with no redemption link. I have talked to multiple amazon agents who tried many many things to troubleshoot the problem; using different browsers, clearing the browser cache, logging into my e-mail through the web browser and not a mail program but nothing worked. I am starting to think that this is a scam.

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 2
(123 Views)
Hi mnr,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.