Redeemed Amazon Echo/Prime But Cannot Redeem $100 Amazon Gift Card
lkaufmann319

Hey all,

I received two emails on Jan 13th. One tells you how to redeem the Prime and Echo promotion which I did no problem. I received another with directions on how to redeem my $100 Amazon gift card. Following the directions does not help and I have tried to use the chat feature but was told to call some 888 phone number which is for prepaid Verizon cards and was no help. Does anyone know what to do? I feel lost because it is so difficult to get a hold of someone and when you do they cannot really offer much assistance. I would say that the past two months dealing with issues relating to Fios (just moved and signed up) have been the most stressful part of buying and moving into my new home. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Redeemed Amazon Echo/Prime But Cannot Redeem $100 Amazon Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lkaufmann319,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes