Redeeming Tile For The Amazon Echo
StellasDaddy

Has anyone had any success in trying to get to the area to redeem the Amazon Echo gift? I was sent the email with easy enough directions, extended my Prime membership with no problems and have been unable to locate anything remotely pertaining to the Echo. Went on the chat and was repeatedly told to check my email or sign off and on to my account, which I had already done several times. It was like they were not listening to the problem and it seemed like I was annoying them. I finally left the conversation. There are plenty of posts about this with no apparent solutions and who has time to be transferred back and forth to the appropriate personnel. It even states how easy this process is, yet I've wasted a few hours on this. Any help would be great. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Redeeming Tile For The Amazon Echo
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi StellasDaddy,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes