Refer a Friend $100 MasterCard promo
tlb224

This has been a scam from day 1. After the 60 day wait period the reward status was "on hold" because of a past due balance. I'm on auto-pay and there was not past-due balance. I called in twice, each time waiting over 10 minutes and then transferred several times (once to Verizon Business). Each time they assured me that once my scheduled payment went through that this would fix itself... I checked this morning, 2 days after the payment date and now the Reward Status is CANCELLED. The message is, "You are no longer qualified to recieve your reward due to a change in eligibility".

Has anyone ever recieved their promotional reward without spending hours chasing it? At a certain point, you lose money in time spent. The next referal should be to the BBB, not a friend...

0 Likes
Re: Refer a Friend $100 MasterCard promo
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tlb224,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes