Refund?
Isangelous1

It seems a lot of people are having trouble getting their refunds once service has finished. I ended my service 2.5 months ago and while I've received several notices of the negative balance on my account, I haven't seen a check! Does anybody know how to get the money owed us? More than 60 days since my Final Bill, so we're definitely not in the 30 day window they mentioned....

0 Likes
Re: Refund?
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.
It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-VERIZON or live chat at: http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
tongkalerks

this is unbelievable. new customers should be warned about this issue before they make deposits.

0 Likes
mjenascar
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon has been holding my refund since December 16th thats when I cancelled service with them. I was told it takes 40 days from when you cancel to get refund. Its been 2 months and still don't have my $74.95. I was told by customer service I would receive my money on Feb 3rd. Then told on Feb 6th they would mail it out and to wait 5-7 business days from that date . Today being told it was in release process on feb 10th and to wait till Feb 24th to get refund. I called today woman said I probably won't receive money till possibly the 24th of this month and even then she wasn't sure I would get it cause it hasn't been released yet??????? I HATE VERIZON. They don't care about customers they have gotten to big. That's why we left this company after 10 years being with them . Be warned if you have a credit on your account you won't get your money back for A LONG TIME. VERIZON SUCKS. And the customer service department is a joke they don't help you. I get a different story everytime I call. Also New customers be warned that they may mess up what you ask for then they don't want to fix it. We had to go into our local store to fix problem cause customer service wouldn't.

0 Likes
mjenascar
Enthusiast - Level 1

ps its helpful to know I am not the only person waiting for a refund!!!!! Thanks verizon

0 Likes
MKA5
I have disconnected my Verizon TV/Internet services on June 16th of 2014.And they said during the disconnect, it will take two months to send the check and on Sep 2nd I received the email saying they have posted the check and the address is wrong and I called them to correct it and they said they issued another check.But I haven't received in a month.I called them on Sep end and informed them I haven't received the check and they said they are going to re-issue the check and I got another email on Oct2nd with corect address but still I haven't received the check. On nov 3rd I called them and they said this time they are going to do the overnight check and also they informed that I will receive an email with tracking number and I haven' t received it yet. This morning I called them and asked to connect to supervisor, now he is saying I will receive it in 5 to 7 business days. I do believe I wont be receving at all. its been nearly 5 moths after disconnected my services.
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MKA5,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes