Switch Account

Renewal of Service

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Renewal of Service

Message 1 of 7
(14,470 Views)

My  bundle service contract will end in December..  I would like to get it renewed early so I don't forget about it.  Where do I go to do that?  Also, my bundle includes the FIOS TV Essentials.  There are some channels I am interested in that are only offered in "Extreme Essentials".   How much more a month would my bundle service of TV/Phone/Internet be if I had these remaining non premiums?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor III
Bronze Contributor III

Re: Renewal of Service

Message 2 of 7
(14,407 Views)

For accurate pricing it is best if you call orders. Any info obtained in a forum may be incorrect due to variations in promotions and/or bundles. While speaking to orders they can also renew your contract.

~~ "It's not a bug. It's an undocumented feature."
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 7
(14,294 Views)

I need to renew my service soon. My question is does my bundle rate keep the same or will be raised up?

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor III
Bronze Contributor III

Message 4 of 7
(14,282 Views)

Hi, you really need to call orders department. It is impossible to say. There are always special promotions and pricing going on so if there is a difference it will most likely be in your favor!

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 5 of 7
(13,979 Views)

my bundle up in Nov I called today  888 881 8161  apparently got what they call the Sell Center anyway at first I asked for retention and she told me she could help if I just wanted to renew. I am in Delaware and here is what i got basically she just renewed my current bundle at a $10 increase.  Told me everything will remain the same no increase on my movie package , etc  so I am crossing my fingers and hope all goes well she also said if I had any further questions to call.  so saving the order number just in case. Don't know how its handled in other areas

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 7
(13,963 Views)

i DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WE HAD TO RENEW, I WILL BE 2 YEARS IN FEBRUARY AT THE SAME RATE I STARTED OUT.

CAN YOU RENEGOITATE AT A LOWER PRICE?

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor III
Bronze Contributor III

Message 7 of 7
(13,967 Views)

There are always new packages/promotions occuring.  To get the best deal on ANY contract renewal always call the orders department.  Smiley Wink

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.