Repair department for Pole
sburrell151

I have contracted with Nstar for new electrical service to a new garage.  I have paid my bill and pulled all the permits.  I called Nstar to check on the status since they seemed to be a week behind.  Was told that they are waiting on Verizon to change the pole.  They unfortunately do not have a number for Verizon and have no idea when the pole will be replaced.  Meanwhile, I have a building that I cannot use since I have no power.

I have tried repeatedlky to call Verizon but they keep asking for my account or phone number.  I do not have Verizon as a provider.

Does anyone have a phone number for the Verizon repair department?

Leslie

0 Likes
Re: Repair department for Pole
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent will reach out to you directly by email or private message in the Forums  for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Adam_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Hi Leslie,

We'll need some address information from to find out what's going on.  To protect your privacy, I've sent you a PM to collect this information.  Please get back to me.

-adam

0 Likes
Repair department for Pole
rsmphoto

I have Fios.

Our pole was snapped in the last hurricane. I called Nstar who said that Verizon is supposed to replace it, but I cannot get a straight answer from anyone at Verizon. First CSR said it will be replaced shortly, that crews are busy with storm repair - that was ten days ago.  Saw no pending repair order online so called again. Second CSR says Verizon doesn't replace poles!  

Can I get a straight answer here??

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes