Returned equipment but got charged for un-returned equipment...
rtdnet

I returned fios equipment months ago and I was never credited for the return. I have tracking and serial numbers of the returned items. Please advise.

0 Likes
Re: Returned equipment but got charged for un-returned equipment...
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
rtdnet

I tried talking to customer service many times and they never get anywhere. The customer service forwards the call to the device return department, and that department says I have nothing else to return in their system but they also say they cannot update the bill to show that I returned the equipment because its not their department. Everytime I talk to support they keep sending me to different departments and I get nowhere. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes