Returning equipment exceptions
allgone1

I recently called to cancel my dads service because he has passed away. I live in a different state than he does and they keep phoning and emailing him to return the equipment or they are going to charge for it. I explained to the first person when I canceled service that I could not do this until I go up there again and that could be a few months. She said that would be OK but that since he had it over a year I didn't need to return it anyway. I told her I would return it anyway just to let them have their equipment back. Keep getting emails, mail and phone messages about getting the equipment back. The last person I talked to was very unsympathetic that he had passed away and just insisted I signed the contract and it needs to be sent back. I finally had to yell at her that my dad is DEAD and I cannot do that. I just want the right hand to tell the left hand that there exceptions and this is one of them and to sit tight and I will get the equipment back. PS: there is no where on the site to tell someone about this.

0 Likes