Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Returning equipment exceptions

allgone
Contributor
Contributor

Returning equipment exceptions

Message 1 of 1
(645 Views)

I recently called to cancel my dads service because he has passed away. I live in a different state than he does and they keep phoning and emailing him to return the equipment or they are going to charge for it. I explained to the first person when I canceled service that I could not do this until I go up there again and that could be a few months. She said that would be OK but that since he had it over a year I didn't need to return it anyway. I told her I would return it anyway just to let them have their equipment back. Keep getting emails, mail and phone messages about getting the equipment back. The last person I talked to was very unsympathetic that he had passed away and just insisted I signed the contract and it needs to be sent back. I finally had to yell at her that my dad is DEAD and I cannot do that. I just want the right hand to tell the left hand that there exceptions and this is one of them and to sit tight and I will get the equipment back. PS: there is no where on the site to tell someone about this.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title