Reward Card Hassle
Rewardhassle

I switched to Verizon from Cox and was promised a Visa Prepaid card along with credits for google home devices. Google home devices came very promptly but after several months I am on my 3rd call to Verizon to try to get the Prepaid card. On my account it says that I am delinquent on my bill and so I cannot register for the card. I am enrolled in AUTO PAY. I've called 2x before and after looooong waits talked to customer service reps who say it will all be straightened out and not sure why my account shows as delinquent. This is my 3rd attempt at just getting the card sent and does not account for the issues discussed by the other people who posted. What a hassle and waste of time. Verizon is NOT user friendly in this regard.

0 Likes
Re: Reward Card Hassle
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Rewardhassle,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes