Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Reward card still missing

darrenjr19
Contributor
Contributor

Reward card still missing

Message 1 of 1
(474 Views)

Hello,

I signed up for service when  I moved to Florida in March and was installed by the 31st.  When I signed up, I elected to take the $300 promotional visa gift card.  I recieved a postcard in the mail shortly after saying that my reward would start processing after 60 days and i would recieve it within 90 days.  I then rrecieved an email on 6/27/15 saying that my reward was being processed and would recieve it within 30 days.  I also recieved a login and pin to check the status, which regrettably says "invalid" whenever i try to log in with it.  I called last week and asked if my reward would arrive within the 90 day time fram specified and was told the award was shipped and I would recieve it within 10 to 15 days.  Well, I called again today and the gentleman Isaac told me that the reward had just started processing and I should expect it the 1st week of August.  Well, thats a full month later than when i was told i would recieve it.  He also said that the rewards website has been plagued with technical diffuculties and that is probably why I cant log in.    I would just like to know whats going on with the promotion I signed up for.  I've gotten 2 completely different stories each time I called and I still havent recieved the reward a signed up for according to your agreement, verizon.  Has anyone found any luck in recieving there visa reward  cardnor found a straight answer????

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.