Rewards
rewardsuser

Hi,

I referred my friend for Verizon internet. He got his gift card. I didn't receive the gift card. I spoke to customer care yesterday and she promised me that she will fix this issue today. I got a call from her today and she transferred the call to cards departsment. That guy was saying you have to call customer care and he diverted the call to anither lady, she took my information and said we need to issue manually and kept me on hold and call got automatically transferred to another lady and she was saying i didn't see any rewards. I told her i can see my $50 rewards on my account and she was saying i cant see. This is not fair. I helped you guys with referal. Don't give false promise to the customer who helped you. Funny thing is no one has track on and don't know what to do. I spoke to minimum 10 executive in a month.

0 Likes
Re: Rewards
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rewardsuser,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes