Ring doorbell not attainable
DanBoy1

Signed up as new Fios customer during Black Friday weekend. As an additional reqard I was informed I would receive a Ring Door Bell 2.0, a year of Amazon Prime Membership and a complimentary Echo device. Last week Verizon sent me an email notification that I could redeem my first award which is the Ring Door Bell 2.0 and I would need to wait 30 days to redeem the 1 Year Prime Membership and Echo rewards The email  had a link that I needed to select to begin the redemention process and to sign into My Verizon and click on the Ring Door Bell photo to redeem the award. To my surprise the link does not work and have not been successful in redeeming my reward. I proceeded with an online chat which then instructed me to contact via phone the My Verizon Rewards department and then another call to the Promotions Department which they also were unsuccesful to assist and recommend I contact customer service again....Seems everyone is kicking the can down the road or this a bait and switch for signing up for the service with no such rewards. If this is not resolved I feel highly confident I will also not receive my Amazon Echo and 1 free Year of Amazon Prime Membership. Verizon you provide great TV and Internet service but your customer service severly lacks in it's delivery. Now where do we go from here do I proceed with canceling the service or will Verizon make this right for me and the other countless customers complaining about being unable to redeem their rewards. Verizon Customer Service The clock is ticking and the ball is your court........

0 Likes
Re: Ring doorbell not attainable
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi DanBoy,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes