Run Around
mschackmuth

I noticed in my billing that there was a statement that said "do not pay you are set up for automatic payment".  I called Verizon to let them know I was not enrolled and there was a glitsch on the webpage.  When I click on manage payments- and then auto payment it says I am not enrolled.  Then when I click on one time payment- it again says do not send payment I was enrolled in autopay.  So I call customer service to let them know that there is a error on my acct.  They look it up verifiy that I am not enrolled and tell me to call the financial dept- they in turn sent me to tech they in turn wanted to send me to another dept.  I don't know about you but, this is not my error, this is Verizons error- yet they are telling me I need to call and fix it.  I finally said- you know what?  This isn't my problem-this is your website, your problem why am I the one having to make all the calls to fix it.  RIDICULOUS!!!  I was trying to be decent and give them the headsup that there was a problem- they make it a bigger problem by not taking action and having me call around to fix it.  What is wrong with them?  I am bringing something to their attention and they don't know how to deal with it.  You all might want to check your acct's to see if you too have a error stating you are signed up for autopay.  All I know is there better not be any money being taken manually from my acct,  I am just over the frustration of the runaround I received trying to inform them of a problem.  You would think they would want to know.  A thank you wuld have been nice! 

0 Likes
Re: Run Around
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi mschackmuth,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

AnnieS

0 Likes
Re: Run Around
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

mschackmuth,

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in our private support case, it appears no additional assistance is required. It was our pleasure to help facilitate this getting taken care of for you. Please make a post anytime that you need assistance.

0 Likes