SUCH INCOMPETENCE AND FRUSTRATION!!!!
rak1995

I have never in all my life dealt with such an incompetent company and its customer service.  All I have wanted to do was get a landline and internet.  All I have received is a BIG, HUGE Freakin' hassle!!!!!!!!!

I ordered phone and internet on Dec 23rd, was told I would have both on Dec 30th.  Dec 30th came and went.   And we had NOTHING!!!!  Needless to say that started the spiral into hell!

My husband and I both have been on and off the phone repeatedly with various customer service and depts of Verizon trying to get our phone and internet hooked up.  And we have been lied to I don't even know how many times!!!!!  People have said they are going to do things and when I call because nothing changed, I find out that they lied!  And you can't just talk to one person about the whole problem!  And why are there umpteen-million different numbers to get a hold of anyone?!?!

If Verizon wasn't the only real option for where we live,{please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes
Re: SUCH INCOMPETENCE AND FRUSTRATION!!!!
disgustedUser
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just be VERY HAPPY that you did not get it!

I am a New Fios customer and I am SO UNHAPPY!

Why on earth does central NY get the Big Ten network and not The Big East?

Have sent several emails to verizon with this question and only receive back "robo-messages" about billing, etc.

I NEED MY SU GAMES!

I should NEVER have left Time Warner and I am telling EVERYONE I know not to make the switch!

Also having all kinds of other issues and money owed to me by Verizon since Nov. for me having to pay for an electrician when Verizon installer drilled through my main power supply in my house! 

I got the fios tv & internet and the freedom landline phone package and never got ANY INFORMATION on how to set up emails or router or what the phone package includes and how to access voice mail - even though I have asked via email and phone several times now! I also have had pixelation and no one to call about it!

I REALLY hate this.....

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

For the power supply damage, please try this number, which is for construction related complaints: 1-866-339-5659

Do not select any prompts, just stand by for the next available agent.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

as per your games, you can't watch them because they are probably being "sponsored" by other networks, so only they can broadcast them.  I suggest getting a sports bundle if you HAVE to have your games...{please keep your posts courteous}

😃  Thanks, glad I could vent on you.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner
Moved to Cell Phones - General Device Questions - for better exposure.
0 Likes
VZ_Brian
Contributor - Level 2

Rak1995,

I'm really sorry that you 've been having such a hard time getting an installation.  Is this for FiOS or for Verizon HSI/Phone service?  I you would like, I can have a look at the account and see exactly what is going on.  Just let me know. 

0 Likes
VZ_Brian
Contributor - Level 2

dusgustedUser,

Did you get anywhere with your construction complaint?  Also, if you need help setting up the router and/or getting info on your voicemail service, just let me know in here.  Be glad to get that straightened out for you. 

0 Likes