Samsung $200 offer does not work?
Baku

I have tried to redeem the $200 Samsung promotion for some time now. I have called support and I just kept getting re-routed to different representatives that cannot help me. I have clicked the redeem now link within the promotional e-mail and it directs me to My Verizon page and it states “Your Samsung Offer Has Been Redeemed!” But I have never redeemed the offer.

I've seen many other people with the same problem on these forums and online but no solutions posted and now I am approaching the deadline. 

I have made my Verizon account. I have verified my email. I have pressed the Redeem now button in my email. I have been redirected to my Verizon account page. And there is nothing there to redeem this offer.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung $200 offer does not work?
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Baku,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes