Samsung Redemption Code Error
jlee1933

Hello Community,

It seems like there have been numerous amount of problems that people are having with redemption code offered for Samsung products/credit. I wanted to see if this is something that's been solved. Below are the things I've done so far but no luck to actually use the redemption code still. 

- Tried accessing redemption via both Fios App and various browsers

- Tried clearing caches and cookies on browsers

- Received new redemption email for new access, but same result with no progress

- Reached out to both Chat (3 times )and Phone Call (+4 times) to Verizon Team but received same technical error answer and shallow technical guide of clearing caches repeatedly. (Also been on hold for more than 45 mins after being transferred to three different "teams")

Please feel free to share any solution given from Verizon team that actually led to use the code at samsung.com. Now I'm even worried that there might be some other issues when I try to use the code at the samsung.com

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Redemption Code Error
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jlee1933,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes