Switch Account

Samsung Redemption

Contributor red_doghubb
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(282 Views)

I am beyond irritated. I rec'd the email to redeem an award for a Samsung chromebook. Hit the link, logged in, and...no "redeem" tile or auto link to the Samsung site, as promised. I tried using three browsers on two differnt computers, all pop and tracking blockers etc disengaged, and still nothing. I tried via two email accounts and via the Verizon "communications" section where emails and texts are recorded. Nothing. I was on with a CS rep for 30 mins this morning, he re-sent the link three times, I clicked and nothing. He then redirected me to the gift card dept who could not help becasue they issue...gift cards. I then did an on line "chat" and spent another 30 mins with a CS rep re-sending me the link. Clicked on it, signed in, and neither saw nor was redirected to redemption link. The CS rep then gave me a number to call the "My Rewards" dept. I called the # and...it's out of service. WTH Verizon. One of the reasons I signed up for the packakge you sold me on was this $200 Samsung credit and now I can't even get it. BTW, I spent 75 mins on the phone and on-line trying to get this resolved. I wish I could say I was surprised at this failure of Verizon to deliver. Anyone have any advice?

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 2
(261 Views)

Hi red_doghubb,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.