Scheduling and Customer Service Issues
MohamedSelim

Hi All - I scheduled FIOS installation today, they gave me a window between 8 am and 12 Noon.  I came to this new House which I haven't moved to yet at 8:00 am and waited until a technician called me at 10:05 am to tell me that he is finishing a job in Westfield and will be coming in ~ 40 minutes.  I left the house to buy something and left 4 workers and their subcontractor who knew about the installation.  On my way back, my contractor called me and let me know that the Verizon technician has arrived, so I told him to show him to the Verizon box downstairs and let him know I'll be home maximum in 15 minutes; made it back in 10 and he was gone.

I called Verizon to check on him and they told me I have to reschedule my appointment.  I told the representative that I have been waiting for 2 and half hours and I don't have time to come back here but she insisted that there is no way for him to come back and was not accommodating.  I asked her if I can speak with a supervisor, she put me on hold for 30 minutes and eventually said that the supervisor has too many calls and can't talk to me then but can contact me in 47 minutes.  of course I didn't get the call at all!

What a company... now it's 12:45 pm.  I have spent more than 5 hours to get their service and got nothing...

I have been trying to reach Ken Dixon the head off sales and marketing just to let him know that their customer service will bring Verizon down and realized that I had switched to Verizon once in the past and also due to customer service, I switched back to Optimum a week later.  It looks like this time I will do the same as well.

0 Likes
Re: Scheduling and Customer Service Issues
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MohamedSelim,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes