Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Scheduling payments - Not a happy camper, major screw up!!!!

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Scheduling payments - Not a happy camper, major screw up!!!!

Message 1 of 2
(707 Views)
I had rescheduled my payment from yesterday to next week, on 10/15. It was 11:15 in the morning. Went through the process and thought it was completed. Found out this morning that the payment went through and now, the bank account is overdrawn! I called Verizon and asked why did they do that, considering I changed the arrangement because I knew that would happen. The guy asked me if I did it after six. No! It wasn't even noon! Apparently no one noticed the change! Seriously, you people have to start communicating with each other. Now, I have the option of calling the financial department or removing next week's scheduled payment. I tried to remove it. Called back and I'm not waiting on the phone, considering I'm sick at the moment. All I know is that you now have over $600 of payments in a month,. The next payment arrangement had better be cancelled when I call!!!!!!!!!
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: Scheduling payments - Not a happy camper, major screw up!!!!

Message 2 of 2
(632 Views)

I've had one of those also.  I scheduled a payment on their web site for a specific date, and just assumed it was paid. Then I got a notice that my payment was overdue. So I did the usual call getting bounced around to four different people, spending an hour on the phone. Finally a woman said she worked with the web site and for whatever reason the payment never went through. She said to just enter it again. I asked if I would be double billed and she ASSURED me that would not happen and that she could "see" what was going on.  Like a fool I paid again on their website and then 2 days later a double amount was withdrawn from my checking.  Nobody I called really cared what had happened and told me that I was now paid up for two months, not that I wanted to pay two months in advance.  These people are either incompetent, live in an alternate universe or are very poorly trained.  I don't think Verizon is spending their massive profits on training employees or providing better customer service.  I don't believe it is the employees fault--I blame it on management of Verizon which apparently sucks.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.