Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I had rescheduled my payment from yesterday to next week, on 10/15. It was 11:15 in the morning. Went through the process and thought it was completed. Found out this morning that the payment went through and now, the bank account is overdrawn! I called Verizon and asked why did they do that, considering I changed the arrangement because I knew that would happen. The guy asked me if I did it after six. No! It wasn't even noon! Apparently no one noticed the change! Seriously, you people have to start communicating with each other. Now, I have the option of calling the financial department or removing next week's scheduled payment. I tried to remove it. Called back and I'm not waiting on the phone, considering I'm sick at the moment. All I know is that you now have over $600 of payments in a month,. The next payment arrangement had better be cancelled when I call!!!!!!!!!
I've had one of those also. I scheduled a payment on their web site for a specific date, and just assumed it was paid. Then I got a notice that my payment was overdue. So I did the usual call getting bounced around to four different people, spending an hour on the phone. Finally a woman said she worked with the web site and for whatever reason the payment never went through. She said to just enter it again. I asked if I would be double billed and she ASSURED me that would not happen and that she could "see" what was going on. Like a fool I paid again on their website and then 2 days later a double amount was withdrawn from my checking. Nobody I called really cared what had happened and told me that I was now paid up for two months, not that I wanted to pay two months in advance. These people are either incompetent, live in an alternate universe or are very poorly trained. I don't think Verizon is spending their massive profits on training employees or providing better customer service. I don't believe it is the employees fault--I blame it on management of Verizon which apparently sucks.