Service Technician Rescheduling
JIW5
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spent 30 minutes on line trying to fix an issue when Verizon agreed to send a technician.  I took the day off and had the doors opened when I received a message as I sit in the house waiting that read "Sorry we missed you" - seriously Verizon, you took two contact numbers but didn't call to see if you're at the right house - the doors were open, you could have walked in.  The message said I had to call and reschedule.  When I spoke to customer service, they said they couldn't find anything outside (it's in the basement) and no one answered -- again, doors are open. 

A few minutes later I get a text that read, "Verizon test indicates the trouble with your service is resolved..." and you guess it, it wasn't.  You get the impression Verizon doesn't want to come out and service - we've been a customer for years, pay over $180/month, no service call and we're struggling to get this fixed.

I asked for a credit for the days which I have no service.  I was informed I have to wait for the technican to arrive and call a seperate number to make the request.  Seriously - has anyone tried to call Verizon.  It's horrible, consist of long waits and as shown by the technican who claims they showed up, are unreliable and misleading.

I learned, outside of Verizon, they will no longer support e-mail.  Why am I hearing this from other than Verizon.  Again, poor customer service.

I have not had service for three days.  When I asked if I can get a credit I';m informed I need to call a seperate number after the technician is completed.  Doesn't it make sense that they flag the record indicating the customer requested a credit, a credit is autogenerated when completed and a message is sent to the customer.  Nope, this is Verizon - you, the customer, need to work to make things meaningful.

When you are speaking to Verizon they remind you your two year contract expire and you like to renew.  Why would I?  Seriously, I'll provide you 15 minutes for you to tell me why I should stay with Verizon.  We are service by two carriers which includes Comcast which is cheaper and, well, it's not Verizon.  Tell me why I should remain with this carrier?

Re: Service Technician Rescheduling
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi JIW5,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes