Service
Frustrated52711
Enthusiast - Level 1

All I want to do is transfer my service to my new residence, easy right? Waited on hold for an hour only to hear "sorry we can't help you, our system is down". I would have hung up and not wasted my time if there had been a message stating that when I called. Then I try the online chat and was forwarded to the 'Moving to a new home' link, which I filled out only to find at the end that it is on the same system and is not working properly. Back to the online chat .. .which is not working now. Bad Fail Verizon. Smiley Mad

Re: Service
Frustrated52711
Enthusiast - Level 1

The more I think about it ... why couldn't customer service have written down my information and called me at a later time when the transfer was complete? Are we all so dependant on electronics that we have forgotten how to hand write with a pen & paper?

Re: Service
professorshop

i hear you. i want to try out high speed dsl, but can't even get them to ship a modem to me. the phone tree at 800-verizon is the worst ever. twice tranferred erroneously to the wrong department. twice disconnected. online is no better. order tracking is "unavailable." what's with this company?have to say i want to "cancel" to get a live person who can help. will give it a couple more days, but am thinking about sticking with comcast instead. more expensive, but MUCH better tech support and service. no comparison.

0 Likes
HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM VERIZON EMPLOYEE
blazer624
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried to report the deplorable customer service to Verizon management, that I just received from Verizon's {edited for privacy} to no avail.  I asked to speak with the management and she put me on hold for a full 15 minutes before she hung up in my face.  I initially called to question specific charges on my bill.  (1) She refused to listen to my concerns as if my issue was an annoyance to her and proceeded to talk over me. (2) She chose to be abusive and rude when I asked a question and responded sarcastically; (3) She gave fabricated responses to simple questions such as "how long does it take to deliver a replacement box?" to which she responded 2 weeks or more! (incidentally, I happen to know and have confirmed that it should be delivered in about 2 days). and (4) after keeping me on hold for a full 13 minutes waiting for her supervisor..SHE HUNG UP ON ME!   We should never allow this type of behavior to go unchallenged.  I will write and call every Verizon authority figure until I have been properly apologized to for Mrs. Turner representing Verizon, in such a deplorable fashion and so should each of you, Community. 

0 Likes