Service
mcmillana85

VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE!!!! I have been with them for only three days and within this time frame the quoted me for hd boxes but shipped out dvr boxes which are a $5 difference and planned on billing me for them. If I did not call in I would not know im being billed for something I did not ask for. On top of this I asked them to upgrade me package from the 15/5 and select to the 50/25 prime as well as ship me the correct box out because i refused to pay for something I did not ask for nor was quoted for. After changing my plan and placing the order to ship the correct box out the told me I would have to wait two weeks for my package to take in effect so basically im paying for two weeks of service that has no channels i want to watch and a internet service that is entirely to slow. So after complaining for 30min she tells me it will be activated by the close of business today which was on 4/1/13 around noon maybe earlier. Over 12hrs later still the same slow internet and no sports channels of course but she obviously knew that it wouldn't be activated. I call in frustrated that twelve hours later I do not have the channels I requested and the guys say he can help me YAY, no he says he cannot activate it until the 15th TWO WHOLE WEEKS so I complain again and he says wait let me see if I can find out what went wrong and get it fixed for you. Do you think that is what he did ..... NO he sent me back to the main menu to start all over again so when i get to technical support and go through the same process again with someone new and get the same answer he has the audacity to give me attitude because I tell him this is ridiculous and unacceptable begin that im having so many problems after only being with Verizon for 3DAYS. I then ask him is there someone else i can speak to or something else that can be done. This is the icing on the cake can you guess what his response was..... NOTHING HE HANGS UP ON ME and it wasn't an accident because he ask for my number at the beginning of the conversation in case we got disconnected but of course no call back. WHEN CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GOOD PRICE ISN'T A FACTOR NOR IS ANY OTHER SMALL MISTAKE BUT WHEN MISTAKE HAPPEN, PRICE IS EXPENSIVE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIFIC THAT IS JUST UNACCEPTABLE.

0 Likes
Re: Service
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

mcmillana85,

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

Thanks,

Jose

0 Likes