Switch Account

Shipping & handling for Cable Card

Shipping & handling for Cable Card

Highlighted
Contributor javito
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(2,510 Views)

I wonder why Verizon wants to charge me $19.99 for th shipping and handling of a Cable Card. 

3 REPLIES 3
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 2 of 4
(2,491 Views)

@javito wrote:

I wonder why Verizon wants to charge me $19.99 for th shipping and handling of a Cable Card. 

Hello,

One can order FiOS TV equipment:

• online by signing into one's account via verizon.com,
  • over the phone by calling 1-800-837-4966, OR
  • at a local FiOS TV store

The STB can either be mailed out directly to your home with a shipping fee, or you can request pick up at the local FiOS store (call first to check whether they have them in stock).  

Here is a list of local FiOS TV stores: http://www22.verizon.com/support/residential/tv/fiostv/general+support/account+issues/questionsone/8...

Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Contributor myfast30
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(2,017 Views)

Apparently this is still a problem.  Except now it is $25 for shipping an item that is the size of a credit card and is not even overnighted.  Both a chat session and a customer service call confirmed no pick up is available in my area.  

Highlighted
Contributor meth0d
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(1,905 Views)

In the state of California, Verizon customers can not drop off/ pick up equipment at Verizon stores. They provide boxes and labels and charge a $25 fee. I'll gladly drop it for free! Give us the ability to drop off/ pick up in Cali, or waive shipping fees! They running some kind of deal with FEDEX and UPS...

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.