Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Sign in issues

4goobers
Contributor
Contributor

Sign in issues

Message 1 of 8
(1,384 Views)

I am not a man that swears but your sign ins to my account is sooo ridiculous you give me a pin  then i use it then it says its no longer available you cant even get on with my phone number I am sooo !@#$%^&*()_  with assinnine security crap I KNOW WHO I AM WHY DONT YOU. I NEVER NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH COMCAST.

7 REPLIES 7
Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Sign in issues

Message 2 of 8
(1,308 Views)

Sorry to hear about the problems with your authentication. I have copied your post to our private support board to get more information. Please refer all correspondences to your private support thread.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 3 of 8
(1,192 Views)

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

minnakin
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 8
(1,079 Views)

Hi,

I'm having issues signing in.  The screen just keeps looping around and around - 

I wanted to change my password and billing info - I had to call it in. 

Now that I have a new password.  Again same thing looping around.

Tried Firefox like avatar suggested - still nothing.

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 5 of 8
(1,073 Views)

Have you cleared your cache? Or tried a different browser?

birdman1005
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 8
(968 Views)

i've had the same problem its soooooo frustrating

birdman1005
Contributor
Contributor

Message 7 of 8
(967 Views)

did u get it fixed yet ? i havent !!!!!

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 8 of 8
(963 Views)

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title