Sign in issues
4goobers

I am not a man that swears but your sign ins to my account is sooo ridiculous you give me a pin  then i use it then it says its no longer available you cant even get on with my phone number I am sooo !@#$%^&*()_  with assinnine security crap I KNOW WHO I AM WHY DONT YOU. I NEVER NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH COMCAST.

0 Likes
Re: Sign in issues
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the problems with your authentication. I have copied your post to our private support board to get more information. Please refer all correspondences to your private support thread.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
minnakin

Hi,

I'm having issues signing in.  The screen just keeps looping around and around - 

I wanted to change my password and billing info - I had to call it in. 

Now that I have a new password.  Again same thing looping around.

Tried Firefox like avatar suggested - still nothing.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you cleared your cache? Or tried a different browser?

0 Likes
birdman1005

i've had the same problem its soooooo frustrating

0 Likes
birdman1005

did u get it fixed yet ? i havent !!!!!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes