Someone...ANYONE FROM VERIZON!!!
Dyoungling
Please forgive my frustration... After 6 months of explaining the problem, being promised a solution, and a complete inability to follow simple instructions on how to contact me... I am left with this email to you, before I send it to Mr. Lowell McAdam, CEO.

For your reference:
High Speed Internet # 9905004142
Talk ID Sessions: 07271265298; 08281298965; 10301248591; 12111227987

Problem:  high Speed Internet drops out every 15-20 mins. 

Results of Talk ID Sessions:
07271265298- thought the problem was due to a lightning storm (3 months prior) that caused the Verizon modem to smoke, resulting in me purchasing one from a store, since we needed it ASAP (wife works from home as a Realtor). Verizon sent me a new one, but it did not fix the problem.

{edited for privacy} ticket escalated.  Technician was going to call to schedule appointment.  I left clear instructions to contact a specific number, since I would be on vacation, out of the country.  Technician ignored those instructions, called my cell phone, and left a message trying to schedule an appointment because he tested the line & found that the line to the house needed to be replaced because they upgraded to a FIOS line in the neighborhood (3-4 months earlier...when the problem started).  I then had a confirmation sent to me that the service was completed (still while I was out of the country), but NO SERVICE WAS EVER STARTED...which means it could never have been completed.

{edited for privacy}- advised Verizon that the problem had not been fixed.  Was promised a call back... Never got one.

{edited for privacy}-  was promised a callback the following day, by a supervisor.  I gave clear instructions that I would be at work (DC Fire Departmemt), so if I couldn't answer, to leave a number I could call back to talk to the supervisor. I did receive a call, but it was at 11:48am, and they left no number to call back (as I requested)

I don't want to leave Verizon, but my wife has lost new clients because our phone drops out every time the Internet drops out... And it just doesn't seem like Verizon cares... AT ALL!!!

I expect there to be a fix to this problem in place within 7 days AND a credit/refund for me paying for a sub par service, ever since Verizon replaced their line in the neighborhood (about 9 months) and didn't care enough to ensure their customer (me) would still have service., or I will be forced to find another provider

Disappointed...
0 Likes
Re: Someone...ANYONE FROM VERIZON!!!
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3
Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.
0 Likes