bpanitz

I wanted to report that I received SPAM from Verizon, but I can't find anywhere else on the website to let you know. I suggest you provide a link for reporting such problems.

Here is what I got.

Verizon 

Dear Valued Verizon Customer,

As a customer enrolled in our Paper Free Billing option, we would like to offer you the opportunity to view any potential suspension notices online at  My Verizon.  By selecting this option, if your account should become overdue and a suspension notice is issued, Verizon will send you an email with a link to view the suspension notice in the notifications section on My Verizon.  This option allows you to be notified sooner of a possible suspension of service than if a suspension letter was mailed to you.

To enroll in paper free suspension notices, follow these easy steps:

1. Sign in to My Verizon go to Profile
  2. Select Manage beside Notification Settings
  3. Select the grey envelope beside Financial Services Notifications. 

If you enroll in paper free suspension notices, you will no longer receive such notices by first class mail.  

Sincerely,

Your Verizon Team

Ensure Verizon emails reach your inbox by adding do-not-return-to-Verizon to your "safe" email list. Your email or Internet provider can provide instructions on how it works.

This email has been sent from an auto-notification system that cannot accept incoming email.

© 2013 Verizon
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Spam
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you tried the customer service phone number to ask if you can opt out?

0 Likes
Re: Spam
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Technically not spam.

You may be able to opt out.  In fact I think the pages mentioned  are where you do so.

0 Likes