Still Waiting For Deposit Refund after 6 Months
Stuck_Aquatic
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having cancelled my FIOS + TV service after 1year, which I did at the end of January this year (2013), I have yet to be refunded my $250 deposit. This is despite the fact that the customer services have told me, on more than one occasion, that it should be "on it's way in the next billing cycle". Another billing cycle, another telephone call. It seems that there isn't a group of phone operators that are capable of dealing with deposits, and consequently I'm stuck on the phone typically for an hour at a time, being transferred back and forth between the customer service and financial services departments. Talk about infuriating and repetitive discussions! 

Is there anyone who knows which department I need to speak to and what I can do from here? I can't bear the thought of yet more more hour-long phone sessions with resolutions that are never fulfilled.

Help!!!

- Depositless in Delaware.

0 Likes
Re: Still Waiting For Deposit Refund after 6 Months
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Stuck_Aquatic,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Charles,

We'll need to close your private support case due to non-response. If you still require assistance from us, please reach out to us in this thread and we'll reopen your case if need be.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes
Stuck_Aquatic
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, thanks, my case was was finally resolved, and was an issue with the bank. If only I could have found that information out sooner though.

This forum does appear to be a better way to reach appropriate/helpful verizon representatives.

Thanks.