Still can't upgrade online.
MikesPontiac

Hey. 🙂

I've been trying to access my account online to change features for months, and I keep getting a message 

We're sorry. 
We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time. 

Please try again later.

I read in another post about this can be fixed with a email? 

Thanks. 

Mike

0 Likes
Re: Still can't upgrade online.
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

MikesPontiac,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
archimartinez

I have had the same issue and did contact tech support, however the issue still exist even after using live chat.

here is my review on what happen after my session mysteriously expired with live chat and I was unable to comment on the survey because I waited over 20 minutes being the nice guy that I am thinking they would call me back.

i do not feel it is fair for me to rate the support agent because until the point that our session expired she was trying to help. But after our session expired I have doubts if she intentionally disconnected with me because she was unable to help me or if there was a connection error. Either way, before she was in the picture I had tried for about an hour to resolve the issue my self through your Verizon trouble shooting, at no prevail I called Verizon to help me with my issue only to be transferred several times (started with tech support then transferred to E center, back to tech support, from tech support they redirected me to billing, billing then transferred me to tech support and eventually to the live chat).
I am an unhappy customer that has spent all morning from 9 AM until now 12:22 PM with the Verizon "support team" and I still have the same unresolved issue. I only hope this message is read to better your customer service in the future and avoid your loyal customers such as myself to become frustrated with your services.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@archimartinez wrote:

I have had the same issue and did contact tech support, however the issue still exist even after using live chat.

here is my review on what happen after my session mysteriously expired with live chat and I was unable to comment on the survey because I waited over 20 minutes being the nice guy that I am thinking they would call me back.

i do not feel it is fair for me to rate the support agent because until the point that our session expired she was trying to help. But after our session expired I have doubts if she intentionally disconnected with me because she was unable to help me or if there was a connection error. Either way, before she was in the picture I had tried for about an hour to resolve the issue my self through your Verizon trouble shooting, at no prevail I called Verizon to help me with my issue only to be transferred several times (started with tech support then transferred to E center, back to tech support, from tech support they redirected me to billing, billing then transferred me to tech support and eventually to the live chat).
I am an unhappy customer that has spent all morning from 9 AM until now 12:22 PM with the Verizon "support team" and I still have the same unresolved issue. I only hope this message is read to better your customer service in the future and avoid your loyal customers such as myself to become frustrated with your services.

0 Likes