Switch Account

Suggestion For Widget Bazaar

Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Suggestion For Widget Bazaar

Message 1 of 2
(4,158 Views)

So I was wondering if there is plan to add Netflix to the Widget Bazaar? If not may I suggest it? it would be really handy if I could stream from Netflix account to my TV without having to build a PC to connect to my TV.

Thanks Guys!

"If your problem has been solved, please mark it as such. Don't forget to hand out your Kudos!"
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Suggestion For Widget Bazaar

Message 2 of 2
(4,103 Views)

Hello, tsauter!  At this time, I am unaware of plans to bring Netflix to FiOS.  That doesn't mean that it's not in the works- there are LOTS of goodies constantly in the works.  In the meantime, FiOS does offer the ePiX package which gives access to over 150 movies a month in SD, HD as well as access to ePiX On Demand and online.

If you're interested, here's a link to learn more about it:

http://www36.verizon.com/fiostv/web/unprotected/PackageDetail.aspx?strIOSC=H2154

Alternatively, if you have a PS3 or an XBox with an internet connection, you can stream Netflix to your TV utlizing either of those devices as a media server.

I'll be sure to keep you posted if I hear anything about Netflix on FiOS.

Regards,

Chris

Christian
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.