Superior Customer Service Commendations
mollykamp
Enthusiast - Level 1

First of all, it was REALLLLYYY difficult finding a format and location to give management a heads up Kudos for three VZ Reps that assisted me in a VERRY complcated FIOS TV Install. Suffice to say that after 1.5 hours on online agent chat and another 1.5 hrs with two telephone support persons on Monday, Jan.16 I finally found :

Daniel {edited for privacy} in Texas...helped me find forms, information, contacts to upgrade my DVR which had such inadequate storage I was going to return to Direct TV. Great rep.

Tim {edited for privacy} in Missouri.. helped me contact, order and went above and beyond to help me in this very complicated process.

Inhome Technician Rolando {edited for privacy} in Redondo Beach, CA who followed up by phone and then in person to assist me in completeing my upgrade. His patience and courtesy really helped me out after my extreme frustration with the other contacts I had tried to help me.

All of the gentlemen above are superb in their Can Do Attitude and desire to truly help a customer.

Thank you,

{edited privacy}

Hermosa Beach, CA

Re: Superior Customer Service Commendations
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Good Morning,

We appreciate your post and your commendations! Thank you for that and being a Verizon Customer. You can reach out to us here on the forums if you need any assistance in the future.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
lwill2
I would love to commend one of your employees Kainoa Kealoha from your store at 690 blossom hill rd in san jose ca. He went over and above in trying to help me out with my phone issues. He spent so much time trying to come up with a solution for me, then continued to follow up after I left. He contacted me to say he is still trying to help me out & that when get my next replacement phone to come in & see him so he can make sure have no issues with this one. When I told him about my many issues with refurbished phones & how many I've had to have until I've gotten one that works that's when he kicked into full gear to make sure this doesn't happen again. This employee deserves a kudo & an atta boy from you guys. He surely is a great asset to your company.
0 Likes
lwill2
My keypad keeps locking up so my sentences are incomplete so sorry lol
0 Likes
lwill2
Now that I have found your forum there is also another employee at that same location Maggie Smith about 3 months ago I received my second refurbished phone & was having problems getting it to work. Not only did she have a very hard time trying to get this phone to work she spent literely 4hrs trying to get this phone to work. To make matters worse there were 2 men there from New York that were hire ups in this specific area that were also completely baffled with these issues. It amazed me with the patience she had trying to get this phone to work. She really needs to be in charge in this area she is amazing, patient, & kept her composure throughout the whole incident. Kudos to her also. For as many years as I have been a customer & the amount of issues I've had through the years its nice to know that there are a few employees that take customer service seriously. Thank you for your patience Maggie you rock!!!!
0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Hi Iwill,

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you

0 Likes