Switched from Dish TV... It's been less than 24 hrs and I'm regretting it
chaseanderson
Enthusiast - Level 1

1) The entire UI on Fios is horrible in comparison to Dish,

2) navigating On Demand and other events is extremely tedious with no option of sorting alphabetically,

3) the newest DVR from Fios can only record 2 shows at a time, when the Hopper could record 6 at a time!  Are you kidding? The ability to record only 2 shows at a time is weak and pathetic. Ridiculous.

Additionally, I can't skip primetime commercials, and by the way, ALL primetime shows are recorded on DISH without interfering with your scheduled recordings and have the ability to completely skip commercials instead of just fast forwarding. 

4) channel layout is extremely annoying and should be revised. Instead of separating the SD and HD channels with hundreds of channels apart... Nickelodeon SD on 252 and HD on 752, makes no **bleep** sense. It should be something like this: MTV on 210 and MTVhd on 211, VH1 on 217 and VH1hd on 218, fuse on 219 and fuse hd on 220 etc. etc. 

The other problems I have are fairly subtle and it's possible that I might get used to certain things over time, but the issues aforementioned really, really **bleep** me off. 

I am very likely to cancel Fios within the 30 days and go back DISH. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes