Switch Account

Switching from DirecTV to Fios TV

Switching from DirecTV to Fios TV

Contributor ao1
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(5,465 Views)

Fios TV was not available when I selected my bundle last year and Verizon offered me a bundle thru DirecTV.  I was told that when Fios TV became available I would be able to switch Verizon without paying termination fee.  Has anyone run into this issue?  I am trying to avoid being put on hold with customer service (for ever) unnecessarily!! 

3 REPLIES 3
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Message 2 of 4
(5,423 Views)

This has been discussed here before, check out this thread:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/General-Residential-Products-and/Can-one-gets-out-of-DirectTV-gt-FiosTV...

Does not sound like you will be able to do anything (Without a Fee) until your DirectTV Contract is up.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Contributor ao1
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(5,406 Views)

Thanks for the reply.  I am going to call and complain.  I have every person I talked to during the hour long phone call.  Reps should not be making false promises.  SOMEONE can authorize a monetary resolution!!

Contributor ao1
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(5,409 Views)

Verizon is becoming as bad as Comcast in customer service!!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.