Switch Account

Sygate Personal Firewall data

Sygate Personal Firewall data

Contributor marcijim
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(5,810 Views)
If anyone has knowledge of this firewall and the security log data it supplies, please post a response to this question:  When I back trace an IP that is either inbound OR outbound, and do a "whois" search I get the names of many web host companies and others.  Am I being phised or keylogged or something else that is not kosher?  Thanks in advance for you expert knowledge. Peace and Love   jim
1 REPLY 1
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 2
(5,794 Views)
For example you meant, like..

At http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/web-sites-on-web-server/

#1 You can enter in a domain name, and you see other domain names that are there?

#2 You can enter in an IP address, and you see all of the domains that are hosted at the same IP?

If so, those other domains are on a shared web hosting plan.

If you are interested, go to that URL and then click on "More about this tool".

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.