Switch Account

T.V. Channel Descriptions

T.V. Channel Descriptions

Contributor lori896
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(4,024 Views)

Who is responsible for writing the descriptions of t.v. shows as shown in the guide? My biggest pet-peeve is the misspellings in the descriptions of the shows. For example: The 2:50 a.m. show on Channel 141 says " A woman in sent to prison when her drug dealing...."

A woman IN sent to prison? This "issue" is very common(and is much worse than my example) for Verizon and I want to know what illiterate person is behind the writing of these so-called descriptions and why does Verizon hire people that obviously are not educated? A lot of the time the descriptions are completely wrong, wrong movie or wrong t.v. show which is inconvenient when you record a show. When the description is wrong, you have recorded the wrong show or a duplicate.

Someone needs to address this problem and correct. If I were in charge at Verizon, I would be embarrassed to say that I actually pay people to do things incorrectly!!

1 REPLY 1
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 2 of 2
(3,974 Views)

All guide information is provided by FYI Inc. Verizon is aware of the feelings on the guide data and even did a online survey for people to rate it and voice their complaints. Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

"If your problem has been solved, please mark it as such. Don't forget to hand out your Kudos!"
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.