TW Phone Service
bjoates521

I recently found out that Time Warner does not do a referral on your residential service to a new number when you move and you cannot keep the same number at least moving in Los Angeles 90045 to 90061.  My daughter did not live in a VZ area so she purchased their bundle to keep cost down (2 yr contract).  Their site is misleading, it states:  Yes in nearly every case you will be able to keep your existing phone number and receive Digital service from Time Warner Cable. The fact of the matter is in nearly every case you cannot keep your number, most people move to other exchange areas.  After speaking with a supervisor, explaining that they were the ones that broke the contract since they were not allowing her to keep the same number, they agreed and allowed her to terminate it.

On top of that to make matters worse, they do not offer any type of referral.

We should be able to stop some customers from going to Time Warner for service.  I am wondering why our advertising group has not mention any of the this in our commercials.  I would think doing so just might stop some of our customers from going to Cable Telephone.

All we have to say is, only purchase cable phone service if you NEVER plan to move outside of the telephone exchange area you live in. 

Should VZ tell someone this?

Am I really off base here?

0 Likes