Switch Account

Tech No Show

Contributor MMAK94
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(253 Views)

VERIZON MY TECH NEVER SHOWED. I spent my Saturday waiting for a tech to show after they called me the night before to confirm and they still did not show. The remainder of my Saturday was spent with Verizon support so they can explain why or have another tech come out but NO ON SHOWED. Now I am out a Saturday and I have to stop my scheduled cancellation from Optimum because I can’t get Fios installed until I come back from Vaca. THIS IS TRULY THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD EVER! 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MVP CRobGauth MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 3
(244 Views)

No need to spam this across multiple threads.

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.

Have you contacted support?

Either twitter @verizonsupport or 1800verizon?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Moderator Moderator
Message 3 of 3
(232 Views)

Hi MMAK94,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.​​​​​​​

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.