Technician Charge
ChristianB1985
Enthusiast - Level 1

This Charge was not made clear on the phone with customer service last week when we scheduled the tech service. I was told that if we were not home when the technician arrives that they will charge us a $99 fee. No one authorized or pre authorized any additional charges and the technician left without telling us what he did. there is no apparent new work being done. The customer service techs on the phone told me there was a signal issue coming into the house not an issue with anything in my house. Now i am told im being billed for $99 service charge. Until today we were thrilled wiith Fios - Customer now for two years and this was the only time we called in for an issue. We are now reassesing what Cable Service company we want to provide us subscription services. Thats how distasteful this type of business practice is to us!! FRAUD PLAIN AND SIMPLE     

Re: Technician Charge
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ChristianB1985,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes