Re: Technician charge after tech
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Mushu

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Overcharged99,
Since we have not heard back from you on your Private Support Case it is now closed. If you still require assistance please feel free to post here. 

-Thank you, 
-Amanda_M 

0 Likes
Overcharged99
Oh My God!,! Verizon, you make this so difficult to get any help from you. How can you close my help request after one day? It is so unclear even how to have a private conversation with agent about this kind of overcharge matter. Very very very very frustrated with Verizon right now. At least you can do is email me and give me a link to make this process painless. Right now, my frustration and pain level caused by this issue since more than one month ago is level 10. Open this back up because I will just be posting about this over and over and over until I can get some help. Tis is getting ridiculous.
0 Likes
Overcharged99
This matter remains unresolved. I cannot am not able to access your private forum or whatever that place is. Please email me a link to resolve. It is unclear how to have private conversation with your agent to get this overcharge matter resolved to my satisfaction. I have been long time customer and this is frustrating me to no end because, I was promised one thing by phone, and I was hit with overcharges with the bill after wards, but you see, I have copy of work order and quote of how much I would have to pay, etc... Like I said. I don't complain on this forum all the time, so have no idea how to contact Verizon agent on this site. email me. Send me a link or something to that effect, please I beg of you. This is making my blood erasure rise, to no end,
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Overcharged99,

We have reopened your Private Support case.  These forums are peer-to-peer.  The only means of escalating your issue from here is through private support.  The agents need to hear from you in the support area before they can assist you.  If you are having difficulty accessing your case, please let us know what type of trouble you are encountering.

0 Likes
Re: Technician charge $140 that is my one month bill, everybody!!
Overcharged99

Hi Verizon forum people. Verizon's Elite billing team, whatever that means got back to me that they will sustain these overage charges. I am so fed up wi their lack of customer service. Unclear explanations and overages. That I will be terminating my service as soon a possible, and you all should leave for their competition too! I urge you to default. Steal clear of a verizon and their stupid customer service reps. I feel like I am getting a heart attach when I talk or chat with them bc they are so bad at their job. Just be honest about fees. Do not tell consumer one thing and make it so hard to fix these issues. Walk away from Verizon. There is no resolution. Not a thing.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,

Since we have not heard back from you we are now closing out this support case.  If you require additional assistance, please feel free to create a new post 

-Amanda_M 

0 Likes
jjackson786

I have just been submitted to the same treatment and I am fairly livid about it. Verizon is attempting to charge me $91 for a thirty minute technician visit due to a faulty router. The individual I spoke to from Tech Support did not inform me of this charge, nor did I read about it in my initial contract. A technician visit was suggested by Verizon because they could not resolve the issue over the phone. This is the second router that I have had to replace from Verizon; every time that the rural area in which I live received even the slightest hint of inclement weather, the internet would go out. Obviously, this is unacceptable due to the reality that I pay to have the internet at all times. I spoke to a representative using the chat option last evening and was told that there is a $91 charge whenever "...a technician walks through your door." What irresponsible customer service and protocol, to not inform a paying client of a hidden and rather upsetting charge. I wouldn't have even had the technician at my home if it was offered to me to receive another router in the mail, so that I myself could fix Verizon's problem on my own time, yet again. Something sounds fishy here, and I don't know if I like it. It sounds like Verizon is getting creative with its ways of swindling people out of money.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello jjackson786

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We'll be closing out this case due to resolution.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes