Re: Technician charge after tech
clarkma11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I know how you feel! When I moved into my new home, I ordered one of the packages. About 5 weeks later I had problem with my internet connection. I spent about a total of 3 hours on the phone with tech support with no result. They sent a tech out to look into my connection problem. My current bill has a $91 charge for the visit. I didn't know I would be billed for him to come out. I just finished chatting with an agent online and I explained everything. I was told the charge can't be removed although I was unaware I would be charged. According to the agent, the repair ticket  says the problem was resolved. Problem is, it wasn't resolved. I had to get someone else to fix my problem.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello clarkma1

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Ihatebadcs

Pretty much the same issue. I was told I would not be charged, told the rep u wanted to talk to his supervisor and he told me I would be get a call shortly. Not only was he not helpful, but I never got a call back. I tweeted and again was told someone would reach out... 48 hours or so in and still waiting. 
Any advice? I spoke to 4 people to get my service set up, I just can’t take more long phone calls! 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ihatebadcs,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes