Technician should inform customer that they will be late or no-show
MA_customer1

I have a business line that has been down for a week. Verizon had me confirm, not once, but 3 times that I would be home for their technician, and I was waiting as scheduled at the designated time period. The technician never arrived and did not call or text to say they would be late. Although it literally takes hours to get through to a service representative by phone, I was able to get through to a rep via chat. The rep told me the repairman was on his way and would call me to let me know when he was arriving. Once again, no call from the technician. It would have been a common courtesy for someone to call me and tell me that the appontment was delayed or cancelled.

Apparently we have unreliable repair service here in Massachusetts.

0 Likes
Re: Technician should inform customer that they will be late or no-show
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MA_customer1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes