Techsure Plus Annual
Peaches21

How do I order Techsure Plus Annual? Each time I try, I am directed to the monthly plan, rather than the $150 annual plan, saving $30.

0 Likes
Re: Techsure Plus Annual
jonjones1
Legend

@Peaches2 wrote:

How do I order Techsure Plus Annual? Each time I try, I am directed to the monthly plan, rather than the $150 annual plan, saving $30.

Call 1-800-VERIZON 

speak to a live person. I would call after 8 am and before 6 pm EDT for an American support person.

personally i would not use the service. Mcaffe and life lock and premium tech support and wire maintenance is not a great deal. You may never have a inside issue. Most trouble is the service up to the home which is verizons responsibility. Wire inside was for old copper for phones. McAfee and life lock (life lock is norton / Symantec) another intrusive programs. Think about it before you call.

0 Likes
Re: Techsure Plus Annual
Peaches21

Regular business hours was helpful. I got to an answer, but a RIDICULOUS one!!!!  "We put the offer out and agressively marketed it, but we have no way to process the annual bill"!!! As the Added new channel post, I also lost a customer appreciated discount last fall, then in the spring, VERIZON decides to charge for a STANDARD BOX that I was told 5 YEARS ago was mine, and have not paid an equipment charge for since. Then, VERIZON is increasing my triple play by $20 if I renew WITHOUT an agreement, MORE, if I WANT an agreement. TOTAL increase in 10 months is $47, WITHOUT an agreement!!!    I've got no problem with McAfee, I've had them 9 years. I also have Lifelock, as I was part of the Anthem and Equifax breaches, and if something pops up, I'll need a team of folks to help. Wanted to bundle to try to offset a little from the triple play, BUT, that was a HUGE WASTE of my time, as VERIZON CAN'T DELIVER on the ANNUAL plan!!!

0 Likes
Deceptive Advertising
Peaches21

Verizon is UNABLE to process Techsure Plus Annual. Now the product is offered on my  paper statement, besides being offered in mutiple places online. SUPERVISOR states NO WAY to bill for this product; IT department needs to fix INTERNAL billing platform. MISLEADING and UNPROFESSIONAL!!!    PLEASE FIX!!!

0 Likes
Re: Deceptive Advertising
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Peaches2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes