Terrible Billing services.....downright rude

Terrible Billing services.....downright rude

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 1 of 3
(739 Views)

Hi

My wiufe and I worked for the same company.  We were BOTH laid off in April, same day, company bought out, no severence.  So we were living on Unemployment for 6 months.  Well, we finally got jobs, so I made a payment to put my bill only 2 months late.  

Called up billing, to make an arrangement, told them I was unemployed until 2 weeks ago and had paid a month.  The answer?  "Great, when can we expect the rest?  It is due next week or we will disconnect your service"..  We have had Verizon land lines 30+ years!  We have had Verizon Fios 5+ years. 

The lady at the other end said there were no exceptions, and that the bill is due 5  DAYS after it is sent out.  She was downright rude as to why I couldn't catch up my bill completely before the CUTOFF date.

I asked for a supervisor.  She was EVEN WORSE.  READ ME THE RIOT ACT, then HUNGUP on me!!!!  I am so sorry to have bothered them and try to pay my bill!

2 REPLIES 2
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 2 of 3
(738 Views)

Ok, just called and got a different person, who was a bit more reasonable.  Gave me a bit of time to pay the due amounts.

Still, treatment like that was really bad.

Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 3 of 3
(615 Views)

I am so sorry you had such a bad experience! I'm glad you were able to get this issue resolved and I hope your next interactions with Verizon are much more pleasant!

-Heather

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.