Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
My wiufe and I worked for the same company. We were BOTH laid off in April, same day, company bought out, no severence. So we were living on Unemployment for 6 months. Well, we finally got jobs, so I made a payment to put my bill only 2 months late.
Called up billing, to make an arrangement, told them I was unemployed until 2 weeks ago and had paid a month. The answer? "Great, when can we expect the rest? It is due next week or we will disconnect your service".. We have had Verizon land lines 30+ years! We have had Verizon Fios 5+ years.
The lady at the other end said there were no exceptions, and that the bill is due 5 DAYS after it is sent out. She was downright rude as to why I couldn't catch up my bill completely before the CUTOFF date.
I asked for a supervisor. She was EVEN WORSE. READ ME THE RIOT ACT, then HUNGUP on me!!!! I am so sorry to have bothered them and try to pay my bill!