Terrible Verizon Csstomer Service
Robotdial
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cannot not believe how Verizon treats its long time customers.   On 7/19/2013, I came home to find my Verizon Triple Play service terminated.  I did not request this nor did I contact Verizon in any shape or form.   Nor was my account delinquint as I had auto-pay.   Obviously, I called Verizon to inquire why all my three services.  They informed  me they my service was cut because  of a new account.  Apparently. someone with an address that was close to mine opened a new account.  That account was entered as my address and "poof", they terminated me.  NO warning, no calls, no mailing.  The rep I spoke with told me this was a Verizon  error.  BUt my account was terminated and I would need to sign up as a new customer.  After hours on the phone,  they returned my TV and Internet,  with  a more expensive plan, no autopay. but no phone  until the next day.  Guess what, they changed my phone number ( which I had for 29 years).    After  more hours on the phone, they changed it back.  Then I found out I had no voicemail .  Hours again, and the following day, the voice mail came back , but only a few hours.  As of today, my phone service was  off again due to another  Verizon technical error.  In the meantime, Verizon sent me a box to pack up  my Verizon euipment.  Again I did not ask for this, but maybe it is time to switch.  This is not  how anyone should be treated.  I feel helpless fighting  against Goliath- all due to Verizon's error.  

I keep hearing from Verizon's  phone rep's how sorry they are.  Not half as sorry as I am .  I am switching.

Re: Terrible Verizon Csstomer Service
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Terrible Verizon Csstomer Service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have not heard backl from you on this issue. If there are any other questions pleasse open a new thread.

Josh B

0 Likes