Terrible Verizon Customer Service at 1-800-VERIZON
customermillion

I have been trying to connect with the Verizon Customer Service for the past couple of days at their given number.  As I am typing this message, I have been listening on my phone to their music for 1 hour 42 min and counting.

The only other company with which I had similar experience was the USPS customer service where I waited for 2 and a half hours before someone picked up the phone.

Verizon has fallen very low as a company and I will move away from it as soon as another competitor (not Comacast, of course) moves into my area (like Spectrum, for example).

Yep, it's been 1 hour and 49 min and still counting and still music being played in my ear.  What a shame!  And you call this customer service?  Better without it.

Update:  2 hours and 14 min on the phone waiting and counting...  This service is Middle Ages.  No, it's Dark Ages No Service!

Update:  After 2 hours and a 1/2, I gave up and ended the call.  Is there anyone from Verizon out there listening?  Is this what you call a "first-class" company?  What a joke of a sorry company!

0 Likes
Re: Terrible Verizon Customer Service at 1-800-VERIZON
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi customermillion,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes