Test Drive is over now I need to change services
TW60

The test drive is over. All I want to do is customize my TV and Internet and have tried talking to a Verizon Agent and the Chat Room, but all I've been told is that there is an error and they cant resolve my issue. Why is there no way to talk to someone about my account. We also have an issue with one of our TV's that a tech showed up for but didn't fix. What is it with these guys.

0 Likes
Re: Test Drive is over now I need to change services
Termike12

It almost seems that they are trying anything so they do not have to speak to customers! After beingTold the wait time almost 2 hours this morning, I just tried to call and they are only open till 5??? And when I try to chat online it keeps saying need to sign in.

0 Likes
Sorry-comcast

Two weeks for me and I'm ready to go back also. I don't think they have a live person that works there.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TW60,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Termike12,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes